The purpose of this project is to update information on access to obstetric services in rural counties, to identify common factors across rural communities that have maintained local hospital-based obstetric services, and to describe best practices associated with successfully supporting birth locally in rural communities.
- Models of Success Case Study: ANGELS & the Millard-Henry Clinic, November 16th, 2020
- Models of Success Case Study: Kearny County Hospital, November 16th, 2020
- Models of Success Case Study: Western Wisconsin Health, November 16th, 2020
- Making it Work: Models of Success in Rural Maternity Care, November 9th, 2020
- Loss of Hospital-based Obstetric Services in Rural Counties in the United States, 2004-2018, July 16th, 2020
- Changes in Hospital-Based Obstetric Services in Rural US Counties, 2014-2018, July 15th, 2020