University of Minnesota
Main navigation |
- Measuring Rural Hospital Quality and the Role of Service-Line Specialization
Jeff McCullough, PhD & Ira Moscovice, PhD. iHEA World Congress on Health Economics 2013.
- How are Rural Hospitals Using Hospitalists?
Peiyin Hung, MSPH. AcademyHealth ARM 2013.
- Rural Medicare Part D Enrollment Patterns and Prescription Drug Coverage Rates
Yvonne Jonk, PhD. AcademyHealth ARM 2013.
- Policy Implications of Rural-Urban Differences in Obstetric Care Trends, 2002-2010
Katy Kozhimannil, PhD. NRHA 2013.
- Nurse Staffing and Quality in Rural Nursing Homes
Peiyin Hung, MSPH. NRHA 2013.
- Research on Pharmacist Staffing and Medication Safety in Small Rural Hospitals: What We Know and Don’t Know
Michelle Casey, MS. ASHP Webinar 2013.
- CAH Quality Measurement and Evidence-Based Quality Improvement.
Ira Moscovice, PhD. National Flex Program Meeting 2011.
- CAHs, Quality Measurement and MBQIP.
Ira Moscovice, PhD. National Rural Health Association Annual Conference 2011.
- Health Care Reform and Rural Health Quality.
Ira Moscovice, PhD. National Conference of State Flex Programs 2010.