The purpose of this project is to distinguish and analyze predictors of maternal morbidity during childbirth hospitalization by geography and to develop recommendations to improve the safety of childbirth for rural residents. It will also assess the degree of rural focus and representation in current policy efforts to address this crisis.
- Providing Maternity Care in a Rural Northern Iowa Community, August 4th, 2020
- Rural-Urban Differences In Severe Maternal Morbidity And Mortality In The US, 2007–15, December 5th, 2019
- Severe Maternal Morbidity and Hospital Transfer Among Rural Residents, November 20th, 2019
- 2018-19 Annual Report, September 3rd, 2019
- Rural Focus and Representation in State Maternal Mortality Review Committees: Review of Policy and Legislation, August 6th, 2019